Can I get a refund as the software never got out of beta, and now the camera is almost obsolete?
The bandit was an expensive treat for myself, and I've been waiting and waiting for improvements to the software (and for it to get out of beta). And what have I been left with? A camera that is out of production, and software that is very poor and never to be updated. These cameras aren't trivially priced, and to move to an alternative is not an option for some time - unless tomtom are happy to refund me for knowingly selling me a product that was soon to become obsolete.