TomTom Adventurer

SnadrazSnadraz Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
edited March 27 in TomTom Adventurer
My Tom Tom adventurer was Purchased 23rd June 2017, the original strap has already been replaced once (lasted less than a year) and its boken again. First the end of the black strap broke off then the orange band failed. Very frustrating and makes me think I have been sold something not fit for purpose. Surely they are intended to be worn on a daily basis and surely should last more than a few months.
I need halp as I cannont seem to find how I contacted tom tom last time and I just seem to go around in circles. I'm now getting quite angry trying to use the web site. I need a contact email address.
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,717 Superusers
    There is no email address, the only support for the watches is live chat since TT Sports went out of business 18 months ago. They are not going to do much for you since the watch is out of warranty and the replacement straps only have a 6 month warranty. If they have any in stock (which is questionable since production ceased 18 months ago so supplies seem to be running low) they might sell you one. To get in touch with Customer Support, choose Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Live Chat (there is no longer phone support available for watches).