Speed Camera Update — TomTom Community

Speed Camera Update

BosterBoster Posts: 11 [Master Traveler]
edited June 2019 in TomTom Services
Hi,
I am looking at purchasing a 1.5 year subscription for the UK Speed Cameras, will this over - right what subscription I have already or add to it?

Many thanks

Best Answer

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,950
    Superuser
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @Boster

It should add to it. If it doesn't contact Customer support and get them to correct it.

Doug

Answers

Superuser
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @Boster

It should add to it. If it doesn't contact Customer support and get them to correct it.

Doug
  • rwjrwj Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    I am trying to contact customer service but they are rubbish at getting back to you . I have purchased the 1.5 year European speed camera but it appears on my account saying active and then install. I click on install and a green box appears with how to install. It then takes you to a general advertising speed cameras. I am going round in circles .Does it activate automatically when my old one runs out or as I would have thought if it was automatically added the status would have a tick next to it saying up to date .Has anyone else solved a problem like this .I go on holiday on Friday and need it to be on my device
    Superuser
    HI @rwj

Here is Customer supports number for you. Don't detail you model or answer questions and you will eventually get through to an agent. Then you can clarify with them what your Speed cameras stats is.

United Kingdom
    02079 490 132
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.

Doug
  • Michaelmay2719Michaelmay2719 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    How do I install my safety camera update after I purchased it? Please let me know how I can install it.
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 19,428
    Superusers
    Hi
    @Michaelmay2719

What is the Model name of tour Tomtom

ATB YFM