Are all servers TomTom Mydrive down? — TomTom Community

Are all servers TomTom Mydrive down?

I am trying to download maps etc on TomTom Mydrive with my 5170. I see the updates. I can click on it and after that servers are busy. Servers are busy. This is now allready for 2 days. I tried different computers and networks. I cannot get any download. I thind this is the last time i buy TomTom. It is better to buy an old TomTom which is not updating with servers. I have 11 devices Truck 5170. Very bad that updates are not possible. The devices where very expensive.

Please come with good solution.

Answers

• AldenzeeAldenzee Posts: 3 [Novice Seeker]
    Sometimes it makes connection and say Items are getting dowloaded. But device stays in status "Preparing" Nothing more happens.
  • roger1971roger1971 Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
    im having same problem with pro5150 always says severs are busy. been trying for 3 days. and when you get on its says preparing and nothing happens. Seems to me as if tomtom don't have adequate servers to cope with demand especially as its a mandatory GPS update or it wont work, how comes when you've supposedly download the update before each time you loggin its always there seems as if there is a problem with download too.
  • AldenzeeAldenzee Posts: 3 [Novice Seeker]
    I made a new account and now update was possible. What a mess with TomTom. With O
    older version TomTom's update was very easy. Never TomTom again.