TomTom- No GPS Signal 2019 | Week Number Roll-Over | TIMER Reset 00.00 | Error-"You cannot use this map"

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1112782/tomtom-no-gps-signal-2019#latest

Support in South Africa

I have a Spark 3 Music + Cardio with headphones. The watch strap has cracked and the right earphone has stopped working. How do I get support for these issues in South Africa?

Answers

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,612 Superusers
    To get in touch with Customer Support, choose Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Email Us or Chat (there is no longer phone support available for watches). Be aware that if you are outside of the warranty period (one year) there is little they can do for you other than sell you another pair of headphones and another strap (assuming they have either in stock - stock has been dwindling since TT Sports went out of business 18 months ago and they ceased all production and development)),
  • Rhodie78Rhodie78 Posts: 4 [Novice Seeker]
    Thanks for the response. The UK support will only send items to addresses in the UK so effectively there is no support in South Africa.
  • dhndhn Posts: 33,129 Superusers
    Have you tried SA support?:

South Africa
    0800 980670
    Monday-Friday: 10:00 to 18:30
    Thanks. I have just tried the number and it refers all sport device queries to the tomtom live chat. I tried this feature on multiple occasions recently and gave up after no response for 30 minutes. I was calling during the business hours stipulated on the website.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,612 Superusers
    Rhodie78 wrote: »
    Thanks. I have just tried the number and it refers all sport device queries to the tomtom live chat. I tried this feature on multiple occasions recently and gave up after no response for 30 minutes. I was calling during the business hours stipulated on the website.

They have stopped offering telephone and email support for watches as it has been 18 months since they left the market and I imagine they are phasing out support as the watches reach end of life.
    No more TomTom products for me then.