The clips that lock the strap in place on my tomtom runner have broken. — TomTom Community

The clips that lock the strap in place on my tomtom runner have broken.

KiwiginKiwigin Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
I have a series 1 Tomtom cardio runner that has the 3 clips that lock into the band. It fell off yesterday and now the arm band flaps around. Is there a replacement band that fits the original cardio runner watch I can purchase. Thank You

Answers

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,344
    Superusers
    You can look online on Amazon or eBay or other sites, but considering this watch has been discontinued for several years and TT Sports went out of business altogether 18 months ago it may be hard to find. You can only get a strap for the Runner 1, not a later model. All units in the Spark/Runner lineup (Spark, Spark 3, Runner2, Runner3 and Adventurer) are identical and all the straps are interchangeable. The only straps that will not fit are the ones for the original Runner1 and MultiSport.

You can also try contacting Support and seeing if they have any in stock. To get in touch with Customer Support, choose Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Email Us or Chat (there is no longer phone support available for watches).