How to get EU map? United Kingdom and Poland — TomTom Community

How to get EU map? United Kingdom and Poland

MateuMateu Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
Hi, I have a tomtom start 50 with a lifetime update. I found some trouble while installing the map through the software
What I need is both at the same time, map of United Kingdom and Poland and other xountries on the way.
A possibility for a little help here?

Answers

• MateuMateu Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I reaaly apologise for a double thread. Assume I can't delete this one, just realised it is wrong category.
  • danpekdanpek Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    Just bought a GO 520 w/wifi. Packaging shows lifetime world maps. did all the downloading with wifi and or pc program tomtom Home.
    All I can get loaded is USA, Canada and Mexico map.
    I am under the impression the Lifetime World Maps is free. Looks like I could buy the Europe map but I bought this unit for the map included.
    Am I right or wrong.
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,964
    Superuser
    Hi @danpek

You cannot get the Europe map and the USA map on the GO520 unless you add extra memory they are too big.

Add a Micro SD Class 10 card in the Slot in the bottom of the Unit. I would recommend a Sandisk or Samsung or similar major manufacturers 16gb or Max 32Gb card from a reputable source. The latter will hold a lot of the maps available to you.

Then Tap menu
    Tap Settings
    Tap Maps
    Tap Add a Map

You should now get a list of available maps as you have enough memory available to take them.

Doug