Is there a limit to the my history on the app?

QueenK
QueenK Registered Users Posts: 3
Apprentice Seeker
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
I noticed that a lot of my history on the app has disappeared! Appears to be anything over 2 years? Is this supposed to happen?

Answers

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,935
    Superuser
    Is it still on MySports? I am showing activities dating back to 2013 on the app and the website. Are you sure you do not have a filter on?
  • QueenK
    Apprentice Seeker
    The last date I see both on the phone app and the computer app for all activity is April 2, 2017. I can't see anything earlier. Even if I go into the "progress" graph, it only goes back to year 2017. I don't see any way to use a date filter so please advise....
  • QueenK
    Apprentice Seeker
    Hello? I still have this question... is there anyway to access my information that is older than 2 years? How can you see it and I can't? Perplexing indeed...
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,935
    Superuser
    QueenK wrote: »
    Hello? I still have this question... is there anyway to access my information that is older than 2 years? How can you see it and I can't? Perplexing indeed...

This is a user forum and we cannot access your account,. You need to contact Support directly, which is unfortunately only available via Chat.