TOMTOM Runner - Only watch is working — TomTom Community

TOMTOM Runner - Only watch is working

Ganesh1983Ganesh1983 Posts: 4 [Novice Seeker]
Hello...Al of a sudden my tomtom watch has stopped working. I did a factory reset and after that only watch is working. When I Press the down button, the watch vibrates and acquires GPS (Able to sense through vibration in watch), but display is blank. As anyone had similar problems ?

Best Answer

Answers

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,526
    Superusers
    If a factory reset did not help it sounds like the display died. If it is under warranty (less than a year old and you have the receipt) contact Support, otherwise it is time for a new watch (from another brand as TT Sports went out of business 18 months ago).
  • Ganesh1983Ganesh1983 Posts: 4 [Novice Seeker]
    Hello Thanks...but if display went bad...then it should not display Time. However, Time is getting displayed. Only the sports functionality is not displayed.
    Superusers
    Sorry I misunderstood. Pressing down will not start an activity, you need to press right to go into the Sports activities menu.
    Thank You for your response. Pressing DOWN, Right Vibrates the watch, but the display shows only Time.
    Superusers
    Ganesh1983 wrote: »
    Thank You for your response. Pressing DOWN, Right Vibrates the watch, but the display shows only Time.

You do not press Down and Right, you just press RIGHT to access the sports menu.
    Thank You. Sorry for the confusion. Pressing Only the Right button, the watch stays in Clock Mode, does not navigate to sports menu, even though I could sense the Vibration of acquiring GPS.