Voice Control — TomTom Community

Voice Control

Hi,

I have recently bought GO 6200 WIFI in Germany. I am using English USA as language. However, there is no English computer voice to select. Due to this, I am not able to use the Voice Control.
Please let me know how this issue can be resolved.

Best Answer

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,286
    Superuser
    Hi @Danny_86

Await @lampard or @VikramK here to add the English voice you need .

Doug
  • SeanzSeanz Posts: 1 [Novice Seeker]
    @VikramK, I have the same problem with my Go 620. Please help add these two computer voices Serena and Malcolm(UK English) to my account. Thanks!
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,166 Moderator
    edited April 2019
    Hi @Seanz

Welcome to the community!

Both computer voices added. They should be available for download when the device is connected to a WiFi internet connection.

Regards
    Vikram :)
  • Jacek_69Jacek_69 Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Danny_86 wrote: »
    Hi,

I have recently bought GO 6200 WIFI in Germany. I am using English USA as language. However, there is no English computer voice to select. Due to this, I am not able to use the Voice Control.
    Please let me know how this issue can be resolved.

I tried to follow VikramK's suggestion to download the Serena or Malcolm voice but I am not seeing any options to do so. My unit was purchased in Germany but is being used in South Africa with English (UK) as the display langue. All other functions seem to work okay.

Any other suggestions on how to get vice control to work?
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,286
    Superuser
    Hi @Jacek_69

Hopefully @VikramK or @lampard can sort a voice out for you tomorrow.

Doug
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,166 Moderator
    Hi @Jacek_69

Welcome to the community!

Both computer voices have been activated, please download them when connected to a WiFi internet connection.

Regards
    Vikram :)