TomTom- No GPS Signal 2019 | Week Number Roll-Over | TIMER Reset 00.00 | Error-"You cannot use this map"

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1112782/tomtom-no-gps-signal-2019#latest

Step counter, Calorie counter etc not resetting at midnight

Hi.

I connected my Runner 3 to my PC on Monday to charge and upload data. (Bluetooth connection to my phone is troublesome).
I have since noticed that the watch does not reset at midnight, it just continues counting)
I connected the watch to my PC again to see if maybe because the data dint upload correctly, however that did not fix the problem.

Any advise on a fix will be appreciated.
Tagged:

Answers

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,612 Superusers
    Is it resetting at some point during the day? If so it is likely the time zone offset is wrong in your account settings, which can be adjusted on the MySports website under Settings. If it is never resetting (so it has had days of accumulated calories and steps) then I would try a factory reset and see if that helps. To do a factory reset, make sure the Connect software is running and dock the device to your computer. The Connect window will open; press the gear at the top right and select factory reset from the next screen. Follow the steps provided and when prompted to register or sign in to MySports, select sign in and use your existing account credentials. It is fairly straightforward and should take less than 5 minutes.