Tyre Pro ® PC Route Planning — TomTom Community

Tyre Pro ® PC Route Planning

MugenEngineerMugenEngineer Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
I have just bought a used TomTom Rider from an online auction website, took it home and registered it to my online TomTom account (through TomTom Home) which went through successfully. After successfully registering I was then informed that I would be sent an email with a voucher code to download Tyre Pro ® PC Route Planning for free, which then came through. Unfortunately the voucher code on the email from TomTom (which quite simply said "False") was claimed 'not valid' by Tyre Pro ® PC Route Planning website when going through the basket checkout.

Please may I request that this is investigated and advice be offered on how to have this matter successfully resolved at the earliest possible point.

Kind regards
Mr Clark

Answers

• EXPORTMANEXPORTMAN Posts: 634
    Superusers
    Hi.

What model of ride was this with ?
  • MugenEngineerMugenEngineer Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I’m not sure I understand your question. What model of ride was this with??

I’m also not convinced that the model of the device has any connection with my issue.
    TomTom home advised me after registration that I would receive a valid voucher code for the Tyre Pro software download, the email came through successfully yet the code within the email was not valid.
    All I need is a valid voucher code so I can download the tyre pro software!

PLEASE Help!!!!
  • shadow1100shadow1100 Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
    I have the same problem, but nobody has the solution
  • JoelS.JoelS. Posts: 317 [Exalted Navigator]
    www.myrouteapp.com

that is a good option as well, from the same maker of tyre
    still not good that you guys can't get the code for the app that was included.
  • GuzziVikingGuzziViking Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
    I had more or less the same problem. Used Rider 400 and an email with FALSE instead of the activation code.
    It was fixed with a request to the support center. After a dialogue with "Anne", a new email appeared with a working code.
    Problem solved.
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 18,445
    Superusers
    Hi
    @MugenEngineer
    Ring Support United Kingdom
    02079 490 132
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.

@shadow1100
    Ring Support Nederland (Holland)
    020 850 1022

ATB YFM