voice missing from tom tom go 520

BabyBum
BabyBum Registered Users Posts: 9
Apprentice Seeker
edited December 2021 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
I have the new tom tom go 520 and its missing a voice of james the Australian is missing will it be added to it as i have the tom tom start 50 its on that one but can not find for my new one

Answers

• dhn
    dhn Posts: 33,382
    Superuser
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,758
    Hi @BabyBum

I added a computer voice Karen and the free voice Jane, these should be available when you connect the device to a WiFi internet connection.

Regards
    Vikram
  • spiderbat
    spiderbat Registered Users Posts: 6
    Master Explorer
    I have a similar problem with the GO 6200 I purchased from the italian store (BTW: I don't know whether there is an italian support forum, the browser brought me here).
    I happen to be bilingual, German-Italian, and I prefer using, with my navigator, the German language, because I feel that I can understand it better under noisy conditions. My 6200 contains only two German voices, "Lisa" and "Werner", which cannot speak street names and are therefore of limited use. I didn't find any way of getting further voices from your site, as it was possible with previous navigators.
    Is there a way to get a computer-generated german voice (e.g., on my old 930 I've been using "Katrin" with satisfaction)?
  • dhn
    dhn Posts: 33,382
    Superuser
    Call support to add a German computer voice to your account:

Deutschland
    069 6680 0915
    Mo: 09:00 - 17:30
    Di - Fr: 09:00 - 16:30
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,758
    Hi @spiderbat

Two German computer voices added..

Yannick(male) and Anna(female) Download these when connected to a WiFi internet connection.

Regards
    Vikram
  • spiderbat
    spiderbat Registered Users Posts: 6
    Master Explorer
    Thanks!