Sync Issues

NaarooNaaroo Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
I own a TomTom Spark 3 Cardio+B/T. I have been having a problem trying to sync my workouts with my Android TomTom App for the [/b]last 5-6 months[/b]. I have to reinstall the mobile app every alternate day in most case [/b]2-4 times continuously[/b] until the sync was successful or each time connect the watch to the laptop to sync. This is a terrible experience and makes me want to crush the watch if wasnt soo expensive.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,451 Superusers
    Have you tried a complete reset of the connection? Reset the connection following these steps. You first need to remove the watch from the phone's BT menu (in iOS you have it forget the device) after you reset or try pairing again and remove the TomTom_MySports folder from the internal storage of the watch (plug it into a computer and you will see it as a hard drive and can delete it there). The steps are: uninstall the app, remove or forget the watch from the phone's BT menu, factory reset the watch, reinstall the app, select Pair New on the app, select Pair New on watch (press down from the clock and select Phone>Pair New, not Sync) and follow the prompts on the phone. You should not be pairing the watch first through the phone's BT menu; it is all done through the app and you must have the phone forget the watch in the BT menu before re-pairing.