MyDrive Connect - Outage
can it be damaging to disconnect your watch during update?
edited January 24
i disconnected the watch during update and now mysports doesn't recognize it it only charges.
That sounds more like a bad dock. Is there any damage to the pins in the charger or the contacts on the watch? If any of the pins are bent or deformed straighten them out with a pin and make sure the contacts on the back of the watch are free of tarnish or grime. Also make sure it is fully snapped into the cradle.
I would try to perform a reset on your watch using the recovery mode, follow these steps:
1. Place your watch in the dock before you connect the dock to the computer.
2. On your watch, move DOWN but keep the button pressed. If the USB port on your computer is not easily accessible, connect the dock to the computer without the watch. Then move down from the clock screen while you slide the watch into the dock.
3. Connect the dock to the computer. Keep pressing the button until your watch shows tomtom.com/reset.
4. Release the button and wait for Sports Connect to show Update.
5. Click Update in Sports Connect.
thank you, you were right. i adjusted a pin and now it works.
Welcome and support
Maps and Services
RoadTrips by TomTom
Community Knowledge Base