MyDrive App iOS available for download v2.8
We have released an update of MyDrive app(18th March 2019) that contains new features "LAST MILE NAVIGATION" and "FIND MY CAR" for iOS only.
Last mile navigation: This is trusted guidance, in-car and then on foot, right to your destination's front door. TomTom GO and TomTom MyDrive are with you, literally, every step of the journey.
To plan a route to a destination that is not reachable by car, follow the steps below:
1. Plan your route to your destination using MyDrive on your computer or smartphone
2. Send your destination to your device
3. Start driving to your destination using your device and the app connected
4. Park your car and switch off your device.
5. Start the MyDrive app on your Smart phone
6. You are asked 'It seems you have parked your car. Would you like to continue your route on foot?'
7. The MyDrive app guides you to your destination using a walking route (!!! this is not turn by turn, the apps shows the pedestrian route and your current location on that route).
Find My Car: On your way back? Instead of weighing on your mind, your car's location is saved on your mobile via TomTom GO and TomTom MyDrive. After using Last Mile Navigation, you can use 'Find My Car' when you are ready to leave.
To plan a route back to your car, do the following:
1. Start the MyDrive app on your Smartphone
2. Tap on the 'My Car' POI icon (next to the current location icon)
3. Select 'Walk here'
4. The MyDrive app guides you back to your car using a walking route (!!! this is not turn by turn, the apps shows the pedestrian route and your current location on that route).
5. A walking route is available if you are within 250m - 2 km range
6. When you reach your car, switch on your TomTom GO Premium and the 'My Car' POI will be cleared automatically
Note: A public FAQ will be also available soon for customers.