Phone notification doesn't show up on my rest band — TomTom Community

Phone notification doesn't show up on my rest band

DR.AMDR.AM Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
What do I need to do to get my phone notification to shou up on my rest band? I have allowed app notification from my phone settings, updated band software and still no results? any idea what I can do?

Answers

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,836 Superusers
    All you will get for notifications are those from the native phone and text apps, not third-party apps (like Facebook messenger or What's App). And all you get is single notification alert on a single screen, you cannot scroll through to recall missed ones or interact with it in any way. It essentially just telling you to look at your phone.
  • DR.AMDR.AM Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I don't get any notifications from the phone at all. So what you are saying that when I get a phone call or SMS, it should show on my band for few seconds when its happening but not after, and I can't see it after (as missed call or sms).
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,836 Superusers
    DR.AM wrote: »
    I don't get any notifications from the phone at all. So what you are saying that when I get a phone call or SMS, it should show on my band for few seconds when its happening but not after, and I can't see it after (as missed call or sms).

Should being the key word. It is buggy at best and completely non-functional at worst.
  • DR.AMDR.AM Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    tfarabaugh wrote: »
    DR.AM wrote: »

Should being the key word. It is buggy at best and completely non-functional at worst.

what do I need to do? to fix that?