Problem reported with MySportsCONNECT NO RESPONSE FROM TOMTOM. HAVE THEY DITCHED THE PRODUCT???????? — TomTom Community

Problem reported with MySportsCONNECT NO RESPONSE FROM TOMTOM. HAVE THEY DITCHED THE PRODUCT????????

JockStrapJockStrap Posts: 14 [Master Traveler]
Problem reported. Spoke to LiveChat on Friday 8th March, told it was a problem with TomTom server. Try again in 24 hours. Still no resolution 17 DAYS LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not even bothered to respond to my question.

Answers

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,526
    Superusers
    This is a user forum, no one on here knows what you are talking about or will answer you, you need to contact Support directly. To get in touch with Customer Support, choose Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Email Us or Chat (there is no longer phone support available for watches).

By the way, TT Sports went out of business almost 18 months ago, ceasing all production and development and seriously cutting back Support, so I would not hold my breath for a response.
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,906 Moderator
    Hi @JockStrap

I have sent a heads up to the customer service about this..

This should get picked up on a priority.

Regards
    Vikram
  • JockStrapJockStrap Posts: 14 [Master Traveler]
    Update on the issue reported in March!!!!!!

Nothing has happened. Nobody has been in touch. The software still does not work.

Just thought that you ought to know.
  • TaraBlackTaraBlack Posts: 2 [New Traveler]
    Same here I have Runner 2 tried to update it, I wanted to make a new music playlist and the Sports Connect is not working to allow me to do so. I've downloaded it heaps of times, t says the download was successful but it does not work. I'll have to switch to Garmin, loved this watch, it's a pity we can't update.