Traffic not working — TomTom Community

Traffic not working

I've bought a tomtom go 6200 wifi and the traffic is not working for a weeak now.It sas activated but not working and when i clic on it it sas "services are temporarily unavailable.please try again later"
Please help.Thank you

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,161
    Superuser
    edited March 2019
    Hi @mrfanelush "

Try a Soft Reset When the GO6200 is operating hold the on/off button down for about 20 seconds until you hear the Drumroll sound. This does not affect your data or settings.

If that does not work try a Factory Rest.

Tap Menu
    Tap Settings
    Tap System
    Tap Reset device.

This will delete all Data ie Favourites, Poi and Route files and mean you have to set it up again.

When you have finished it should use the Inbuilt Sim to Sync your Favourites, Poi and Route files which should be stored in your account in My Drive.

Doug

Superuser
    edited March 2019
    Hi @mrfanelush

You might try not turning the GO6200 on until you are out of reach of your Wifi System as when it is within range it will use the Wifi. This is to test if moving from Wifi to needing the inbuilt sim is not happening.

Doug
  • mrfanelushmrfanelush Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thank you but i've done all this.I did not set up the wifi so it's not connected.It connects to my acount thrue in bild sim but not to the traffic.
    Superuser
    edited March 2019
    Hi @mrfanelush

Contact Customer Support and ask them to check the Settings to your account and inbuilt sim settings.

Deutschland 069 663 08 012

Mo: 09:00 - 17:30
    Di - Fr: 09:00 - 16:30

Doug
    Thank you.I will try that in the morning
    Thank you for your help.I call today and now its working.They had to activatet again.Thank you again