I have lost maps of Europe .All I have now is UK Can you help me get France back Its a serial no — TomTom Community

I have lost maps of Europe .All I have now is UK Can you help me get France back Its a serial no

SMUDGERSMITHSMUDGERSMITH Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
I have lost maps of France [Europe] on my TOMTOM XL live serial no R1xxxxxxxx76 Can you help please

Mod edit: Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum. Thanks!

Best Answer

Answers

• DonnyMDonnyM Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    edited November 2019
    I have the same issue when the update occurred- I lost my map of Europe. The serial number is RUxxxxFxxxxx. Can you please assist? Why did this occur?

Mod edit: Please do not post any personal information on a public forum!
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,240 Moderator
    Hi @DonnyM

The maps on your account have been reactivated.

Please download it using TomTom HOME.

Regards
    Vikram
  • LepreLepre Posts: 69 [Renowned Wayfarer]
    Hi VikramK,
    today I tried to make an update to my GO 930 and now on my device there is no more the map, I tried in every way to do a reset but nothing to do. Why did all this happen?
    Thank you
    Hi @DougLap,
    thanks for the help, unfortunately I have to leave now, if I can try tomorrow and let you know.
    Thank you so much
    Hi @DougLap,
    today I had the time to do everything you told me, deleted the map from my GO 930, deleted the map from the PC, downloaded the map again from TOMTOM Home, but at the end of the installation I turned on the GO, and it tells me : no map !!!
    Why?
    Thank you
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 6,136
    Superuser
    Hi @Lepre

Have you followed the video that shows what to do is No Maps Found

Doug
    Hi @DougLap,
    yes, I followed the video, when I turn on my TOMTOM it tells me: impossible to find maps
    Hi @DougLap,
    In TOMTOM Home if I go to look at elements on the device, I find everything, the fact is that if I turn on the GO 930 it tells me. impossible to find maps
  • dhndhn Posts: 33,311
    Superusers
    Try the reset hole on the bottom of the device.
    Hi @DougLap,
    I solved!
    I had an obsolete version of the application, I put the latest version and everything works, but I have lost all my favorites and the latest destinations, how do you recover them?
    Thank you