cant login to my drive or tom tom account any more ??

jackdinnjackdinn Posts: 10 [Apprentice Traveler]
Today i tried to login to my drive and it would not accept my password ! i know 100% it was correct. So i click forgotten password to reset my password, i get the email, click the link, enter a new password and all it says is "Password reset failed"

I tried to login again and now it says i have to wait half an hour ... what is going on ?

P.S. i can still login to the forum (as im posting this) so my password is definitely correct.

Comments

• jackdinnjackdinn Posts: 10 [Apprentice Traveler]
    This is really frustrating , it just will not allow me to change my password OR login with my current password.

yqkfyowjtll8.png
    Can someone please assist here.

I managed to get it to accept a password reset hours after my last post and i managed to reset my password to exactly the same as its always been. I was able to login after that (using the exact same password it had said was incorrect all day).

It was working all today but at 12:00am (just now) it started refusing my password again! ITS THE CORRECT PASSWORD!

I tried deleting the cookies but it still refused my password.

So luckily it allowed me to actually use the "forgotten password" and change my password this time, i changed to the same password as its been since the beginning of this forum thread.

Im back in now with the same password just waiting for the next time it refuses to accept it (probably within the next day or so).

uug918uzdylb.png
    zga9hhawgqm8.png

Im using firefox on linux (also tried with chromium).
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 7,499 TomTom Moderator
    Hi @jackdinn

Sounds like an issue with the account.

I would recommend that you report this to the customer service as they are better equipped with tools to assist in these cases.

Regards
    Vikram
    Have a question? Ask!
    Did a reply resolve your query, please mark it as answer!
    Try the search; the information you are looking for could already be available.
    I have , all they did was to send me another password reset link :anguished:

If it happens again i shall let them know in the same ticket.