Problems syncing even after reset — TomTom Community

Problems syncing even after reset

Sam1974Sam1974 Posts: 7 [Apprentice Traveler]
I have reset the touch and still it will not sync accurately with either the app on the PC or phone. I tried what was advised on previous question (CMD and hover mouse over the reset) - I did not see the button turn to a "turn off". So... I reset instead - losing data from the wrist band. Even after this - the appliances do not sync. Very disappointing - software not working!

Answers

• JockStrapJockStrap Posts: 14 [Master Traveler]
    I have the same problem. I was told 3 days ago by TomTom tech advisor that it was a problem on TomTom side and to try again after 24 hours. It's still not working. Cants sync and Sports Connect doesnt work any more.
  • Sam1974Sam1974 Posts: 7 [Apprentice Traveler]
    It's great these are all marked as answered yet the problem is not resolved!
  • Sam1974Sam1974 Posts: 7 [Apprentice Traveler]
    At what point are TomTom going to resolve the syncing problems - Touch to either PC or phone App? I'm really disappointed with the device. It's already losing battery more quickly, frequently it doesn't appear to want to allow swiping on the interface to start or end a gym session, and on top of this - it just will not sync accurately. Literally no point syncing as the data is inaccurate. Therefore unless I log my own data - it's lost each day. Please don't advise on resets etc as I've already completed that - with no effect. The "switch" off recommendation did not work either.
  • dnoble10dnoble10 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    Bummer about this thread as my Spark 3 is now not syncing to my pc after 2 weeks of extensive use! I'll try it again tomorrow, but based on this thread, sounds like an issue that has yet to be addressed appropriately and in a timely and professional manner. Fingers crossed...or back to Amazon!
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,345
    Superusers
    dnoble10 wrote: »
    Bummer about this thread as my Spark 3 is now not syncing to my pc after 2 weeks of extensive use! I'll try it again tomorrow, but based on this thread, sounds like an issue that has yet to be addressed appropriately and in a timely and professional manner. Fingers crossed...or back to Amazon!

You should send it back. TT went out of business 18 months ago and ceased all production and development. It has been a dead product for over a year, so it was a mistake to buy it in the first place. These issues will never be resolved.