Order replacement strap for Runner 3 via online form not working — TomTom Community

Order replacement strap for Runner 3 via online form not working

A couple of weeks ago I ordered a replacement strap via the online form (watch under a year old) and I received a mail that a strap would be sent. However I don't see any incident when I click on the link and I can't find any way to communicate (Chat closed). What now ? (btw from Belgium)
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• OlgaluciagoOlgaluciago Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    Hi i need to replace for 3rd time my strap and i cant do it in the page could you please help me
  • BrunoAlvesBrunoAlves Posts: 8 [Master Traveler]
    Hi i need to replace for 3rd time my strap and i cant do it in the page could you please help me
    Check this discussion
    https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1030618/strap-design-and-care-instructions
    If you're still under warranty, the link is provided there.
  • NahsorNahsor Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    Same thing happened to me as @mawam. I was told (vial email) that straps were out of stock and will be sent at a later date when i reported broken strap. I did not receive it till date. Moreover I am outside the warranty period now . But when i reported this it was within 6 months of purchase of the watch.
    I just don't know what to do. I have been using glue to stick it but just last few days. Please let me know when I can get a replacement.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,794 Superusers
    Nahsor wrote: »
    Same thing happened to me as @mawam. I was told (vial email) that straps were out of stock and will be sent at a later date when i reported broken strap. I did not receive it till date. Moreover I am outside the warranty period now . But when i reported this it was within 6 months of purchase of the watch.
    I just don't know what to do. I have been using glue to stick it but just last few days. Please let me know when I can get a replacement.

This is a user forum, you should really contact Support directly for this. To get in touch with Customer Support, choose Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Email Us or Chat (there is no longer phone support available for watches).