MyDrive Connect - Outage
I walked 20300+ steps yesterday, it shows on my watch but my app records different
edited January 24
So I walked all this way yesterday, my phone has recorded the steps but the app and the PC after sync say that I only walked 6908 steps. Why has the app not recorded all of the steps? its was more than 20300.
The app and the servers might be unsynchronized. You should be able to fix it for your watch by following these steps (make sure you have installed the latest version of Connect if prompted):
1) Plug the watch into the computer and in Sports Connect, click the Gear Icon
2) Press CTRL (Windows) or CMD (MAC) on your keyboard while you hover your mouse over the reset button.
3) You'll see the reset button turns into a "Turn Off" button.
4) Click it, disconnect the watch and the screen will go dead.
5) Reconnect the watch and it will wake up and quick fix should now update as usual.
Welcome and support
Maps and Services
RoadTrips by TomTom
Community Knowledge Base