What Happened to My Routes?

VXero
VXero Registered Users Posts: 53
Renowned Trailblazer
I haven't worked in Route Planner in a few months, but I know I had several saved routes. They should still be there, but they are not. I made a few routes and saved them, but now I can't figure out how to open them. I know I used to access them by pressing MY ROUTES. Now I click on that button and all I get is a graphic that says "Import and sync your favorite tracks (GPX files)." I still have MY PLACES, some of which have been there for years. What happened to MY ROUTES?

Best Answer

Answers

• DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,833
    Superuser
    Hi V Xero

Looks as though something may be wrong with MyDrive at the moment. If you select a Road Trip from the Tomtom Routes list and ask for it to be loaded to My Routes its not working.

Lets see if things sort themselves out soon.

Doug
  • VXero
    Renowned Trailblazer
    Thanks for fixing that. I have my routes again.

There's another weird glitch, though. If I select a route and save it, the next time I select My Routes, a screen with that same route slides out. I couldn't access the other routes until I remembered that there was an arrow in the upper left corner that closed the current route and opened a list of all routes. The funny thing is that the generic image that slides out has a white sky, completely hiding the white arrow. I just blindly clicked the area until I hit the arrow.
  • VXero
    Renowned Trailblazer
    I just checked and the arrow is now black!
  • DanielForniesSoria
    DanielForniesSoria TomTom Moderator, Staff Posts: 73 Staff
    Hi, we are also aware of issues with the back-arrow and also have a fix for the arrow icon coming soon.
  • DanielForniesSoria
    DanielForniesSoria TomTom Moderator, Staff Posts: 73 Staff
    Hi,
    A generic fix is being released today, so this very issue should not happen anymore to whoever else was affected.
    Best regards,
    Daniel