PURCHASE Straps?

JaclynJaclyn Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
I have gone through 2 watches now (dog ate one, one lasted a year then HRM stopped working, now on 3rd), and have had issues with straps with all of them. I am on my 2nd strap replacement under warrenty (although they send me the wrong color every time) but I want to BUY a backup strap so when this one breaks I have one on hand.

Problem is- you cannot buy them off the tomtom US site, they are for sale on the UK site but no shipping to US.

Does anyone know where I can buy a TomTom strap - not an Amazon knock off brand strap, a real TomTom strap?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,717 Superusers
    Since TT Sports went out of business well over a year ago and ceased all production and development, straps are getting harder to come by. You can try Amazon and eBay or other websites, or call TT Support directly and see what they have in stock. To get in touch with Customer Support, choose Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Email Us or Chat (there is no longer phone support available for watches).