Athlete Monitoring — TomTom Community

Athlete Monitoring

Hi there
I'm trying to secure a product that would allow me to monitor my athlete's performance remotely. Does anyone know if TomTom offer such a device? I believe they offer devices which link to a person's smartphone (& presumably provide a web interface too) - however access to the data is specific to that individual and their phone. I'm after a device that I as the coach can see my athlete's performance.

Thanks

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,727
    Superusers
    TomTom does not offer exactly what you are looking for, but virtually any watch will allow you to do what you want, in a way. You would just need access to the athlete's tracking platform of choice (TT MySports, Garmin Connect, Suunto Movescount, etc.) using their user name and password) and you could log in as them and see their activities. They could also simply post everything on Strava and you could follow them and see it all quite simply.

In any case, I would not recommend a TT watch as they went out of business well over a year ago and ceased all production and development. they are dead products. Go with a brand that is still active in the industry.