I need to clear the storage on my tomtom watch, it is full. Please, can someone send me the info — TomTom Community

I need to clear the storage on my tomtom watch, it is full. Please, can someone send me the info

Thevillager

Answers

• ThevillagerThevillager Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    I need help on how to clear the storage in my running watch. I cannot find the answer to this process in the manual
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,734
    Superusers
    The storage empties every time you sync the device, either by computer or phone. When was the last time you synced, as it holds hundreds of hours worth of activities? If you are not syncing every three days you are also not getting the updated GPS satellite file so it will take much longer to get satellites. If for some reason it is not clearing when you sync you should do a factory reset to clear it. To do a factory reset, make sure the Connect software is running and dock the device to your computer. The Connect window will open; press the gear at the top right and select factory reset from the next screen. Follow the steps provided and when prompted to register or sign in to MySports, select sign in and use your existing account credentials. It is fairly straightforward and should take less than 5 minutes.