Straps — TomTom Community

Straps

I had to get a replacement strap after 8 months and it lasted 6 months. Therefore out of warranty for the device but the replacement strap warranty should have 12 months shelf life so I should get a further replacement FOC. There is obviously something wrong with the design if they keep breaking after so little time? How do I go about getting a further replacement strap FOC.?

Answers

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,723
    Superusers
    The warranty for replacement straps is only 6 months. Only the one that comes with the watch is warrantied for 12 months. If you are past 6 months you are out of luck buy you can always contact Support and plead your case. To get in touch with Customer Support, choose Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Email Us or Chat (there is no longer phone support available for watches).
  • Ann9Ann9 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    I got my Spark 3 couple years ago strap didn't last ordered a replacement strap with a warrenty. For me to order a new one because the 2nd one also broke I need serial number. How do I find my serial number for my Spark 3? I agree with the post from a couple days ago. The straps need to be re-designed.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,723
    Superusers
    Ann9 wrote: »
    I got my Spark 3 couple years ago strap didn't last ordered a replacement strap with a warrenty. For me to order a new one because the 2nd one also broke I need serial number. How do I find my serial number for my Spark 3? I agree with the post from a couple days ago. The straps need to be re-designed.

That strap will never be redesigned. TT Sports went out of business well over a year ago and ceased all production and development. Unless you ordered that strap within the last 6 months it is not covered under warranty (the warranty for replacement straps is 6 months) and you will need to buy one. You can get your serial number by pressing down from the clock and going to About,. it is the number at the bottom of the screen.