Golfer 2 Strap broken/torn — TomTom Community

Golfer 2 Strap broken/torn

HumeHume Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
Hi,
I can gather from the posts on this forum that the straps tearing/breaking is a common occurance.
I have a golfer 2 watch and im in the same predicament. I bought it on 24/12/2017 but infortunately dont have the receipt anymore.
Hiw can i go about having the strap replaced in warranty?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,791 Superusers
    The warranty is only for one year (unless you are in a country that extends it to 2) and you need the receipt to prove when you purchased it to determine if you are within the warranty period. Without it, you are likely out of luck. Contact Support and see what they can do for you. To get in touch with Customer Support, choose Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Email Us or Chat (there is no longer phone support available for watches).
  • HumeHume Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    tfarabaugh wrote: »
    The warranty is only for one year (unless you are in a country that extends it to 2) and you need the receipt to prove when you purchased it to determine if you are within the warranty period. Without it, you are likely out of luck. Contact Support and see what they can do for you. To get in touch with Customer Support, choose Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Email Us or Chat (there is no longer phone support available for watches).

Thank you...
    Have found the reciept. What would the warranty term be in South Africa?
    Hume wrote: »
    tfarabaugh wrote: »

Thank you...
    Have found the reciept. What would the warranty term be in South Africa?

I have no idea, this is a user forum, not Customer Support. As answered earlier, you need to contact Support.
  • Sam SheiSam Shei Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    Hi, I got the same problem of Strap broken, I bought the watch on 2018.05.01 online, & I received the product & used in Hong Kong. What I can do please?
  • Sam SheiSam Shei Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    198rtmg0yj74.jpg
    I don't have any receipt but I attached this packing label as ref, see it works?
    Thanks!
    Sam Shei wrote: »
    198rtmg0yj74.jpg
    I don't have any receipt but I attached this packing label as ref, see it works?
    Thanks!

This means nothing as it does not prove when you purchased it to determine if it is within warranty. And in any case, this is a user forum, not Customer Support so there is nothing that can be done here. To get in touch with Customer Support, choose Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Email Us or Chat (there is no longer phone support available for watches).
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online10

10 Guests