More clear to indicate boards with unread/new posts

MegalosMegalos Posts: 5,821 Superusers
Right now, when you're in a board, new threads are marked with a red 'New' label. But it would be very useful if not only individual threads, but also it's already visible from the board overview whether the board contains new threads/posts. Now, we have to open all boards before we can check whether there are any new posts.

Comments

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 7,774 TomTom Moderator
    Thanks Megalos,...

Adding this as a feature request..

Regards
    Vikram :)
    Have a question? Ask!
    Did a reply resolve your query, please mark it as answer!
    Try the search; the information you are looking for could already be available.
  • justmebrowsingjustmebrowsing Posts: 389 [Supreme Pioneer]
    edited February 11
    PLEASE can we have the contrast improved as it's just too light/dim to make comfortable reading??!! B)
  • justmebrowsingjustmebrowsing Posts: 389 [Supreme Pioneer]
    edited March 3
    PLEASE can we have the contrast improved as it's just too light/dim to make comfortable reading??!! B)

I've asked nicely but NOTHING'S been done to improve this appalling lack of contrast!
    WTF is going on (or NOT) going on as the case may be) to improve this pathetic Vanilla layout? :/
    All this talk about improvements but I've not seen any yet.
    Another misdirection is that when there's any sort of response or further post whatsoever in a thread, (even one basically agreeing with the op or expanding on the original query/comment), it shows as "Answered" but it is not necessarily "answered", just "replied to" or "commented on" whatever you or Vanilla decide but it certainly is NOT automatically "answered" at all!
  • tgoldtgold Posts: 2,056 [Supreme Pioneer]
    The OP of 10 February has received three followups before this one but there is still no indication that the point of the poster has been answered; no sign to me that the "Answered" notice is automatic upon any sort of response.
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 7,774 TomTom Moderator
    edited March 14
    Hi @Megalos

Not sure if this will address your concern completely, but surely a workaround I created to stay on top to topics or discussion of your interest.

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1109659/how-to-filter-recent-discussions#latest

Regards
    Vikram :)
    Have a question? Ask!
    Did a reply resolve your query, please mark it as answer!
    Try the search; the information you are looking for could already be available.
  • MegalosMegalos Posts: 5,821 Superusers
    Hi Vikram, it's at least something for now ;). Thanks :).