Syncing activities from watch to mobile phone while being offline

NostromoNostromo Posts: 8 [Master Explorer]
Is there any way to synchronise my activities from my Runner3 watch to my (android) mobile phone without having to be online with the Sports app? When on holidays I do not always want, or can be online.

This leaves me with lots of data on my watch, which I'd preferably like to see moved to my phone.
I wouldn't mind to not see the activity on the maps, I just want to make space for more activities on my watch.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,627 Superusers
    There is no way to sync without being online. The data is not processed on the watch, it is processed on the TT servers. The watch will hold hundreds of hours of activities so that is not an issue. 24/7 activity data like steps is only stored for about 2 weeks so if you are offline for longer than that it will delete the older data. If you have access to a computer you can always sync through the computer.
  • NostromoNostromo Posts: 8 [Master Explorer]
    Hm... okay.
    I just noticed that the bar showing the amount of data stored on the watch is at 1/4 after a one hour run, so I thought the amount of data the watch can store is pretty limited.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,627 Superusers
    Nostromo wrote: »
    Hm... okay.
    I just noticed that the bar showing the amount of data stored on the watch is at 1/4 after a one hour run, so I thought the amount of data the watch can store is pretty limited.

The bars are not a percentage, even 1 minute of activity will light up the first bar. If after syncing you still show lit up storage bars it means there is data stuck on the device and it should be reset to clear it.