Display altimeter, chronograph (stopwatch) and timer without activating a training program

AndreaTTAAndreaTTA Posts: 6 [Apprentice Seeker]
Hi everyone,

My name is Andrea and I'm new to the forum.
I have a TomTom Adventurer for 1 year, I feel good but I have some questions to ask.

Is it possible to display the altimeter without activating a training program?

There are the chronograph (stopwatch) and timer function, without activating a training program?

For info, new updates are planned for this device?

Thank you all.

Best Regards

Andrea

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,717 Superusers
    You cannot display the altimeter without starting an activity and the chronograph and timer are on the Sports menu, just scroll down to them. There are no updates planned for this or any other TT Watch. TT Sports went out of business well over a year ago (before you bought your device it seems) and ceased all production and development. they are dead devices.
  • AndreaTTAAndreaTTA Posts: 6 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Thanks for the information .... but... TT sports device is on a dead track for real?
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,717 Superusers
    AndreaTTA wrote: »
    Thanks for the information .... but... TT sports device is on a dead track for real?

Yes, they left the industry, laid off the entire Division and ceased all development. They will continue to keep MySports alive for the foreseeable future, but the watches are no longer being updated and are minimally supported.
  • AndreaTTAAndreaTTA Posts: 6 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Thank you

:'(

Andrea