MySport app crashes and/or is unresponsive

TeiTei Posts: 35 [Legendary Explorer]
I got a new phone about a month ago (Sony xperia), and TomTom MySports app worked perfectly for a couple of weeks, and then suddenly it stopped working: most of the times it crashes or closes immediately after starting. Actually it is the GUI that crashes I think, the app is still in my phone's "recent items" list, from where I can re-open it, but it closes soon after. I have uninstalled and re-installed the app several times, and cleared data etc., and the app works correctly only once after each installation so that I have been able to upload my activity. On subsequent attempts it crashes again. On some occasions I see briefly a window that asks me to report the problem, but it flashes so quickly that I can't see what the other options are. On other times when the app does not close immediately, it is mostly unresponsive.

Any ideas what is causing this? I have not updated anything, but there might have been some automatic phone updates from Sony that is causing this.

Answers

• AndyhxAndyhx Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    I have same issue with my P20 Pro. App crashes after a few seconds. Started doing this yesterday.

Advice appreciated
  • lampardlampard Posts: 3,626 [Supreme Pioneer]
    Hi there,

Please follow the steps in my comment here and let us know how it goes!

Cheers, lampard