How can I contact customer support — TomTom Community

How can I contact customer support

MicktjjeepMicktjjeep Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
Hi how can I contact customer support. used to be easy now it seems to be damn near impossible llive chat doesnt work and there seems to be no other way to get help. as a long time TOM TOM user starting to think thet dont want my custom anymore

Comments

• John-JayJohn-Jay Posts: 699 [Revered Pioneer]

Find your Country's Customer Service Number from this List:-

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/988105/customer-support-phone-numbers

• Gun665Gun665 Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
    Dear TomTom,
    I find it ironic that you offer me loyalty discounts, when you were so disloyal to me as to no longer service your own product. My “obsolete” device still works just fine. Any failure comes from your end.
  • crolfeTTcrolfeTT Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    edited February 2019
    Just received a new GO520...no idea how to get an answer to a question I probably already know the answer to My previous tom-tom had an anti theft programed into it for a code to plug in prior to being able to operate Does the GO520 have this feature as well and if so how do I get to it

Mod edit: Username changed. Please don't post private or personal information on a public forum.Thanks!
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 18,704
    Superusers
    edited February 2019
    Hi
    @crolfeTT

Sorry a Security Pin number is NOT available on the latest devices

ATB YFM
  • ParfumeurParfumeur Posts: 11 [Legendary Explorer]
    edited February 2019
    Methinks, the G-520 has been "Jony Ive'd". Great engineering, very poor marketing directive. Awful map colors. Just like a Fisher Price toys. Where is the standard Michelin Map color? OR other standard colors... now we have Slut Pink, Dragon Purple, Sleep Blue, Dead Sea Blue, Geese Green, Vomit Lime and Mustard Yellow. All mushy wishy washy colors. Fonts, are weak and greyed out. Screen glossy, so at sunrise, sunset (rush hour time), the sun reflects back into your eyes (old Tomtom had frosted screens). Now my screen is filthy, since I can no longer use a stylus due to the swiping 'feature'. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. However... THE MOUNT is GREAT,
  • ParfumeurParfumeur Posts: 11 [Legendary Explorer]
    and..... we need a Halda Speedpilot option (was Tripmaster for the older units, (see http://www.webazar.org/tomtom/plugins.php?lang=uk). Among other features, when not getting directions, the unit served as a visual speedometer and log with useful information. Now just a dumb screen, for ???? people.
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 18,704
    Superusers
    edited February 2019
    Hi
    @Parfumeur
    Parfumeur wrote: »
    and..... we need a Halda Speedpilot option (was Tripmaster for the older units, (see http://www.webazar.org/tomtom/plugins.php?lang=uk). Among other features, when not getting directions, the unit served as a visual speedometer and log with useful information. Now just a dumb screen, for ???? people.
    I cant see it ever happening....
    Since the release of the previous NAV3 device + The introduction of MyDrive Connect the devices have been completely locked down with no 3rd party access to the system

ATB YFM