Help with GO 6200 WiFi — TomTom Community

Help with GO 6200 WiFi

When I start my car, my Go 6200 also starts automatically. How can I prevent thet.
How can I choose different sounds for different events. For instance when I drive to fast, when I approach Traffc control etc..

Comments

• LochfrassLochfrass Posts: 13,662
    Superusers
    Rolly13 said:
    When I start my car, my Go 6200 also starts automatically. How can I prevent thet.
    All you can do is break  the power
    Rolly13 said:
    How can I choose different sounds for different events. For instance when I drive to fast, when I approach Traffc control etc..
    That is unfortunately not possible.

greetings from Germany

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 18,429
    Superusers
    edited February 2019
    Rolly13 said:

For general improvement using the Tomtom Speed Cam Database over the default settings

Always use a Computer voice...
    Also....
    From the main screen... Tap (.... Menu) -> Setting -> Sounds & Warnings...
    Set... 'Warning Type' to... Read Allowed... (Important... Needs a Computer Voice set in the Voices menu)
    Speed Cameras & Hazards... Set to ON
    The next 10 Setting ALL set to Always
    The next 4 Settings ALL set to ON
    The device will now say....
    'Fixed Camera'
    'Mobile Hot Spot'
    'Redlight Camera'
    Spoken Traffic delays

Speed Cams
    If you keep a check on the Traffic-bar... The device gives you a visual Warning of the next Fixed or Mobile Speed Camera many miles before you reach the camera
    Even more info if in the 'Setting menus' you setup a Wide Traffic/Route Bar

ATB YFM
  • Rolly13Rolly13 Posts: 13 [Legendary Explorer]
    Thanks both. Lochfrass, that is stupid from Tom Tom. When I want to go to a place nearby and  I know the way, I don't always use my TomTom.