Renault Scenic Carminat Tom Tom buttons not working centre console — TomTom Community

Renault Scenic Carminat Tom Tom buttons not working centre console

DemonlawyerDemonlawyer Posts: 2 [Novice Seeker]
Hi, Hoping someone can help.

My Renault Scenic in built sat nav is playing up. Two buttons in the centre console are not working - the Destination button and the Back button. They aren't next to each other, one is top middle ('2' position) and other is bottom left ('7' position). I've updated the SD card to latest maps but that's not helped. Buttons aren't sticky or anything to suggest something has got in. The back button has worked once or twice but it's being fussy.

No idea what other options I have! I can see on a google search for 'renault scenic carminat button not working' the top result leads to this forum but that thread seems to have gone. Hopefully it's a fault seen before and there's a known (and cheap!) fix.

Thanks all.

Comments

• DemonlawyerDemonlawyer Posts: 2 [Novice Seeker]
    Might have resolved it, but not sure yet. Updated the software in the SD card again, took it out the car and put it back in. Started the car, waited 30 seconds and tried the buttons on the console. I found an alternative way to programme in a sat nav post code and after that all the buttons seem to be working again..... here's hoping.