Download maps — TomTom Community

Download maps

FlygareFlygare Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Map installation
Hi, I live in Sweden and have a GO 620. I have the Europe map and it’s working. I would like to download the map for USA, but when I try that it says ” Oops - something sent wrong. Please try again.” I have a sd card, so there is enough space. I want the map before we go to USA. Can someone please tell me how I should do?
Best regards Tomas

Comments

• dhndhn Posts: 33,301
    Superusers
    Call support on Monday to add the desired map to your account so you can download using Wifi.

:flag_se: Sverige (Sweden)
    077-662-00-10
    Måndag-Fredag: 10:00-17:00
  • smithgennysmithgenny Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I have also faced this issue but when I fix Error Code 0X80071A90 that occurred in my Windows device, it got installed easily. I can recommend you first to check whether your device is having any error codes or not and then try to fix it.
  • Rachelx2Rachelx2 Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    I have paid for the UK maps and been charged on my credit card. But when I read the info on my email to download the map it’s not working. I really need to talk to someone about this as the email address on my account is no longer available and I have heard the email address on the account has to match. I now have a different email which is the address the invoice was sent too. Please provide a number for me to ring as there are other complications. I am in New Zealand with an NZ bought Tom Tom. Rachel
  • LochfrassLochfrass Posts: 12,024
    Superuser
    Support:
    New Zealand
    0800 450 973
    Monday-Friday: 09:00-19:30 NZST

For other countrys you can look here
    https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/988105/customer-support-phone-numbers/p1
  • toreegtoreeg Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    edited February 2019
    rtvxgnj4ku32.png
    I have trouble downloading Map for Europe. System information tells me all Connections are good. I have Attached the error Message in a Paint file.