Fitness Points — TomTom Community

Fitness Points

RhonaRhona Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
Done 5k run today plus other activities all have registered separately but fitness points have not totalled like they usually do anyone know why this would be never had any problems in the past.

Comments

• RhonaRhona Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Fully understand what your saying and agree with everything but was just wondering why points were not totalled as they had always been totalled previously wondered if there had been some kind of update
  • elinormoonelinormoon Posts: 10 [Master Traveler]
    Hi, I noticed the same thing. If i do 2 short cycles for my commute my total fitness points for the day is the sum of the two. However if I additionally go for a hardish run (where i earn 500 or so fitness points from that activity) my total fitness points from the day will be equal to just that of the run. I presumed its because the run, rather than the cycles is what is actually contributing to the fitness points.

Agree that fitness points are a bit weird, not an accurate measure of fitness etc.. but they are useful to compare efforts so I don't wish just ignore them like tfarabaugh is suggesting...
  • RhonaRhona Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi, totally agree with you, and like you it can just give you something to aim for and push yourself that little bit to beat previous points just a bit annoying that points are not totalled for the whole days activities as they were in the past
  • Blaw77Blaw77 Posts: 1 [Novice Seeker]
    Just had this same problem for the first time today.  Jogged a 5k this morning and it gave me 899 points for the jog.  The points towards my 500 for a good daily is only showing me 163.  The numbers alwaysmatched before this. At this rate I have to jog/run 8+ miles a day just to get a star