Golfer 1 watch strap — TomTom Community

Golfer 1 watch strap

BeetsBeets Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 30 in Golfer & Golfer 2
Hi
It has been over 3 months that I have patiently been waiting for the
replacement strap for my golf 1 watch, only to fobbed with the fact that
you are out of stock.
Any colour strap will do, it does not need to be the black and lime green.
I hope i get a suitable response from Tom Tom this time or just tell me if you make them any more
*Regards*
*Andre Beets*

Comments

• CattlegridCattlegrid Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    I'm new to this forum, after finding it impossible to use the contact us option.

I have a Golfer 1, the strap is breaking and I want to purchase a new one. Do Tomtom have access to supplies, or do I have to risk buying a copy online???
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,788 Superusers
    TT Sports went out of business well over a year ago and has limited supplies, particularly for a discontinued item like the Golfer 1. You can contact Support and see if they have any in stock, otherwise you are going to need to buy a copy as that is all that is available or invest in a new device. To get in touch with Customer Support, choose Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Email Us or Chat (there is no longer phone support available for watches).
  • patrickpadmorepatrickpadmore Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    OK I've been trying to locate a supplier of a strap for my Golfer watch without success. I don't care whether its a genuine or a copy. In fact the genuine tomtom strap is so flimsy it would be an achievement for anybody copying it to produce more inferior item.
    Can anybody offer any guidance. My location is West London in England.
    PAtrick
  • patrickpadmorepatrickpadmore Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    Perhaps someone can tell me if the Golfer 2 strap fits the original watch, I suspect that tomtom would not miss a marketing opportunity by making them interchangeable
    Patrick
  • DaviesDavies Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    Trying to order new strap for my golfer watch. Not easy to find do you still supply strap for this version????????
    Why is your site so difficult to navigate???
  • JürgenJürgen Posts: 4,949 Community Manager
    If you cannot find a Golfer 1 strap it is best to do an online search on "TomTom Multi-Sport strap". The watch modules have the same shape. A Golfer 2 module is different.
  • Anna51Anna51 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    Where and how can I get a replacement strap for my first generation TomTom golfer which iI bought only 2,5 years ago? The chat assiistants drive me crazy. They have made me order a new silicone strap, ensuring that it would fit. but is DOES NOT FIT!