Screen goes black when not plugged in — TomTom Community

Screen goes black when not plugged in

Krikke_vdlKrikke_vdl Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
I recently got a Tomtom spark cardio + music.
When I plug it in to charge (not in my pc), I have access to the watch and I can connect it to my smartphone. But everytime I disconnect the charging cable, the screen turns black and he doesn't react anymore.
Does anybody know how to fix this?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,734
    Superusers
    It sounds like a dead battery that is not taking any more charge. Was this a new unit or used (I assume used as the Sparks have bene out of production for years)? If new and under warranty, contact Support and see what they can do. If not, under warranty (which it will not be if t was used) then you are pretty much out of luck. You can try a factory reset and see if that helps but I doubt it will.

To get in touch with Customer Support, choose Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Email Us or Chat (there is no longer phone support available for watches).

I hope this helps answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.