How to report Lane Guidance/Help build up database? — TomTom Community

How to report Lane Guidance/Help build up database?

silvettisilvetti Posts: 11 [Master Traveler]
edited January 27 in Map quality
Hi!
Is there a way to report Lane Guidance mistakes and/or help build up the database?

Comments

• J8oelJ8oel Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I have the same question, I will report one such error on mapshare and see if they change it.
  • MegalosMegalos Posts: 5,825 Superusers
    You could use the 'Other' category with the online Map Share Reporter tool for this.
  • silvettisilvetti Posts: 11 [Master Traveler]
    Did you get any success with this? I also want to help improve the lane guidance of Tomtom.
  • leexgxleexgx Posts: 28 [Prominent Wayfarer]
    edited May 11
    Going to attempt it myself as well as there is a three-lane Road near where I am but the middle lane is taking a right turn after you take a left turn for the problem is on TomTom it says that you can use the first and second Lane to use the first Lane across the bridge

which leads to massive problems when the bridge goes closed people are using the second Lane because they think they can use that to go over the bridge when that is to turn right only turn lane and they don't know that there is another Bridge up the road that they can use they just sit there blocking everybody
  • MegalosMegalos Posts: 5,825 Superusers
    edited May 13
    silvetti wrote: »
    Did you get any success with this? I also want to help improve the lane guidance of Tomtom.
    Yes, had multiple of these kind of reports fixed using this method.