Runner 3 support — TomTom Community

Runner 3 support

nefantonionefantonio Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
I have a problem with my runner 3 because the connector under the watch is worn so I can not connect it to the computer but I can barely load it. -I'm looking for a repair or replacement service as it is under warranty

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,618
    Superusers
    TomTom does not offer a repair service, they will replace the device, for free if it is under warranty (assuming the damage is not broken glass or other user caused damage) or for a fee otherwise. You need to contact Support to get the process started and find out what your options are. To get in touch with Customer Support, choose Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Email Us or Chat (there is no longer phone support available for watches).

If it is the gold contacts on the watch that are worn, try cleaning them with a pencil eraser. That will remove any tarnish and allow a better connection. On the dock itself, make sure none of the pins are bent, Straighten them up in that case.

I hope this helps answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • nefantonionefantonio Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    thanks for the reply, I have already tried several times to contact tom tom by writing to the precedure indicated both by email or by phone. but up to more than a week ago I was answered (maybe because I have acritto in Italian and not in English? yet I did not find anywhere to write to me in English).
    The golden contacts are consumed I have already tried to clean them with alcohol but nothing to do, the golden part in some points no more