Runner 3 strap — TomTom Community

Runner 3 strap

Ryan rsaRyan rsa Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
I have a runner 3 watch I bought Dec 2016. The strap broke last year and i couldnt find one in my town. Today i tried again at another store and was told by shop assistant that the strap should’ve been replaced under warranty. I wasn’t aware the strap had a two year warranty. Will the strap be replaced under warranty or whats my next step forward.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,729
    Superusers
    The original strap has a one year warranty and replacements have a 6 month warranty. Since you are well out of warranty, you are out of luck. Ignorance of the warranty is no excuse but you can try to call Support and plead your case. Since TT Sports went out of business well over a year ago and ceased all production straps are hard to find. To get in touch with Customer Support, choose Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Email Us or Chat (there is no longer phone support available for watches).

I hope this helps answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.