TomTom Home Error Message This functionality is not yet supported for your combination of navigati — TomTom Community

TomTom Home Error Message This functionality is not yet supported for your combination of navigati

After a TomTom Home 2 download was completed for my GO920 device, I get the following error message when trying to operate my device through my desk top:- "This functionality is not yet supported for your combination of navigation device, your device's application version and your computers operating system".

Comments

• ZetagiZetagi Posts: 2 [New Traveler]
    I got same problem. It was a critical update to me only?
  • nuthousenuthouse Posts: 5 [Master Explorer]
    no happened to me also - i believe when i updated a map tomtom also updated the application software on my device? why? i dont know - anyone knows how to get old application version back on device??
  • nuthousenuthouse Posts: 5 [Master Explorer]
    fixed this - it is caused by an application update by tomtom (no choice to uncheck it - bad bad tomtom) - if you have an old version on your computer (look under my docs/tomtom/home/download/complete/program) if you have version 9.510 - this with home 2.9 version will bring back all functionality - start tthome 2.9 without device connected, go to manage, select items on computer tab, find application select it, then it will tell you to connect the device -it will then load old version of application - just watch when you upgrade anything again tomtom will update device app and you might have to do this again