TomTom Strap

CantiumCantium Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
My new Tom Tom sports wrist is great but the strap is so insubstantial I really wont have it very long, it comes off my wrist about every other day on average sometimes several times a day. It been on the floor of trains more than once, hotel rooms, in bed all over the place. I never notice it coming off and so far I have been lucky with people picking it up for me, or I just find it around the house. Can I get a different strap? If no, I will lose it in the next few months

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,206 [Superusers]
    They will replace broken straps within warranty (1 year for the original 6 months for replacements) but maybe not because you don't like it. Falling off is not a complaint I have seen on the Spark watches, do you have a watch or a Touch (the Touch activity trackers do have a smaller strap)? There is only one strap for the Touch so a new one is not likely to solve the issue. For the sports watches there are a few variations (assuming there are any left as TT Sports went out of business over a year ago). You can contact Support and ask them about it, there is nothing that can be done on a user forum.

To get in touch with Customer Support, choose Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Email Us or Chat (there is no longer phone support available for watches).

I hope this helps answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.