Peugeot Connected Navigation avaibility — TomTom Community

Peugeot Connected Navigation avaibility

sikitasikita Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Built in car navigation
Hi,

why connected services (LiveTraffic etc.) of Peugeot 5008 bult-in navigation are not available for customers in the Czech republic?

Thank you for explanation.

Comments

• MPolovMPolov Posts: 4 [Master Traveler]
    This is question for Peugeot. Try to send this question to Peugeot support. They report what users wants to France.
    I have the same problem with my Citroen Grand C4 Spacetourer. Maybe you have the option (as citroen users) to use your mobile application - logout, use country France while login, and buy the srevice from the app.
  • sikitasikita Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I will try this non-standard way. I already asked Peugeot and they told me that TomTom does not offer this service to customers in Eastern Europe. Which is very strange as coverage of LiveTraffic is fine as I also use mobile app of TomTom and these services working fine. So Peugeot says it is TomTom issue.
  • MPolovMPolov Posts: 4 [Master Traveler]
    It seems it is all you can do. And hope cz support will report the request for buying TomTom services in our country to PSA.
  • sikitasikita Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I tried to switch to Germany and there is offer of Peugeot Connect Nav with live traffic but I am not even able to purchase it! This really is pissing me off! I really do not understand why is that.