Why can't I get the voices I previously paid for (eg Monty Burns) on my GO6200?

I paid good money for a range of voices on my previous TOMTOM so that there was some light entertainment whilst travelling. Now, because the GO6200 does not allow access to MyDrive Connect I can't access any of the facilities I paid for. How do I get my money for those voices refunded?

Comments

• dhndhn Posts: 32,874 [Superusers]
    You can ask Support to add the voices to your account to download using WiFi:

:flag_gb: United Kingdom
    02079 490 132
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
  • TerrycraneTerrycrane Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Thanks for that - I'll try calling them next week. It begs the question - why is it not available on my account anyway?
    I have just spent 20 minutes talking to TomTom and they seem to have lost the plot. They would, very reluctantly and only because 'you are a loyal customer' only transfer two of the seven voices. They also say that the voices are time limited from date of purchase - however, there is absolutely no indication of that limitation at the time of purchase. In short, you can only get a maximum of two voices back and no refund for the others. Poor show TomTom.
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 6,228 [Moderator]
    Hi @Terrycrane

Reactivated most of the voices back on your account, so you should see them available for download when the device is connected to a WiFi internet connection...

Not all voices will work on the new models so I activated the compatible ones...

Regards
    Vikram :)
    Have a question? Ask!
    Did a reply resolve your query, please mark it as answer!
    Try the search; the information you are looking for could already be available.
    Aha! So it is possible to get them back, despite what I was initially told. Thankyou VikramK.