GO 6100 Live traffic ongoing issues — TomTom Community

GO 6100 Live traffic ongoing issues

Begbie1983Begbie1983 Posts: 9 [Apprentice Traveler]
Hi Vikram,

To confirm the issues still persist on my device after the banner notice.

Driving home tonight the live services worked and connected on turning the device on, 20 mins later - disconnected sign showing on side bar.

Gone to update and delay on 56% when updating but just rest device yet again to try and resolve and guess what " oops, we are having trouble accessing TomTom services. Please try again later"

I've been a TomTom customer for close to 15 years but think this may be my last purchase. Shocking service and updates to customers... this has been going on since i drove back from France to GB last Friday!

TomTom Go 6100 owner btw.

Comments

• Begbie1983Begbie1983 Posts: 9 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Update: MDC has been reinstalled on fresh drive and now working.

Liver Services and GPRS still showing as disconnected on the GO6100
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 2,976 Superuser
    Hi @Begbie1983

You have probably checked but does your GO6100 need to be logged into the account again.

Doug
  • Begbie1983Begbie1983 Posts: 9 [Apprentice Traveler]
    DougLap wrote:
    Hi @Begbie1983

You have probably checked but does your GO6100 need to be logged into the account again.

Doug

Hi Doug, already done. Reset god knows how many times and re logged in but still the same ongoing disconnect due to GPRS disconnected.
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 8,010 TomTom Moderator
    Hi Begbie

I had a look at your account and don't find anything wrong with the services on your account.

But to investigate this better I would suggest that you contact customer service.

Regards
    Vikram
    Have a question? Ask!
    Did a reply resolve your query, please mark it as answer!
    Try the search; the information you are looking for could already be available.