SOFTWARE UPDATE, WAITING FOR DEVICE

cclericicclerici Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited January 25 in Map installation
I wan to update my TOMTOM LIVE GO 1005 with the last MyDriveConnect version 4.2.3625 for Window 10.
When i select the updates (NAVCORE + AUTOVELO + Map corrections) My drive downloads the updats, then it get stuck "WAITING FOR DEVICE". Obviously the divice is connected to the PC..
How can I solve it?
Thanks,
Carlod38ef52c-ccec-487f-a584-a878f327d026.jpg

Comments

• rOCRrOCR Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    The same for me. I have been seeing the same symptoms for the past two days.
    When try to uninstall downloaded map it state the TomTom server is busy and to try again later.
  • EanEan Posts: 28 [Outstanding Explorer]
    for god sake TomTom sort this out now into the 3rd day.
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 6,537 TomTom Moderator
    Adding a link to the banner topic: https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/travel-lounge-154/problems-with-mydrive-connect-and-accessing-tomtom-services-on-the-device-1041706

You may want to consider subscribing to that topic...

I will be posting back once I have an update to share.

Sorry :(

Regards
    Vikram.......
    Have a question? Ask!
    Did a reply resolve your query, please mark it as answer!
    Try the search; the information you are looking for could already be available.
  • dirk1000dirk1000 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hello,

Do an update yesterday with my go 6100, server fail while updating, after that my navi says "no cards available"
    tried the whole day yesterday, resetting, new download, empty cache, tried to install, the program my drive connect says not enough space available, free up space????
    My go does not start anymore, and I can't do anything.

Call servicedesk, got a step-by-step plan, but it don't work!

what can I do???????